Use this form to request registration for summer courses.
- Tuition/Fees - $972 per unit ($2,916 for a 3-unit class), $95 non-refundable student fee.
- You may not be authorized for Summer enrollment if you have a billing hold.
- You are required to satisfy all prerequisites for registration in a course. If you have not satisfied a prerequisite (or will not satisfy a prerequisite prior to the Summer 2022 semester), you can contact your respective Academic Dean to request an override: Dr. Melissa Michelson at firstname.lastname@example.org for Arts and Sciences classes or Dr. Mouwafac Sidaoui by completing this Form for Business classes. If the Dean approves, the Dean will enter the prerequisite override on MyMenlo. You will need to go back to MyMenlo to register.
- One business day for payment processing is required. Once payment is processed and confirmed, you will be registered for the requested course.
- No refunds are issued after May 2, 2022 for session I and May 30, 2022 for session II. Please consider the refund policy before paying and requesting registration. Refunds are issued for cancelled classes or administrative withdrawals.
- The last day to drop a class without a W (withdrawal) for Session I is May 25, 2022, and June 27, 2022 for Session II. The last day to drop with a W (withdrawal) for Session I is June 6, 2022 and July 6, 2022 for Session II. Please note, these deadlines are not the same as refund dates.
You will be billed summer fees.
- All internships must be approved by the Office of Internships & Career Services. You may register online. If you register but do not secure an internship by June 13, 2022, you will be dropped and associated tuition charges will be refunded/removed.
- Drops after the June 13 deadline will require approval from the Office of Internships & Career Services. Refunds will need to be approved by the Office of Internships & Career Services.
- Internship course cost $1,000.
Please select the appropriate ‘Paying Out of Pocket’ option. If you believe you have financial aid eligibility, a minimum enrollment of 6 units is required to be eligible for summer federal loans and Cal Grant, and a minimum of 3 units for Pell Grant. Please complete a summer financial aid application
prior to registering for classes if you plan to use any available Pell grant, federal student loans, federal parent PLUS loan, California Grant, Veterans education benefits, or private loans.
Pay for Summer 2022 – Paying Out of Pocket In Full (Deadline May 5, 2022 for session I, June 2, 2022 for session II)
Pay for Summer 2022 – Paying with Financial Aid (Deadline May 5, 2022 for session I, June 2, 2022 for session II). If you are paying with financial aid, you will not be registered until cleared with the Office of Financial Aid.)
We will accept late registration for Session I through May 16, any other late registration requests will need to be approved. We will accept late registration for Session II through June 13, any other late registration requests will need to be approved.